Attorney G. Scott Williams provides a variety of legal services, including litigation, business agreements, real estate contracts, consumer fraud, family law, divorce and child custody. Scott is a graduate of the University of Houston Law Center.
- Consumer Creditor- Debtor
- Family Law
- Complex Commercial Disputes
- Oil & Gas Energy Resources
- Real Estate Law
- Bachelor's of Arts Degree English Language & Literature at the University of Texas in Austin, Texas in 1984.
- Doctorate of Law at the University of Houston Law Center in 1987.
- State Bar of Texas in 1987.